================== NBTevo CarPlay Activation ====================
If you have NBTevo the operation will be done via TeamViewer or by USB Stick.
For firmware versions NBTevo_H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O you can activate CarPlay by USB
Steps for applying the coding via USB:
- Download the file that we send you and copy it on a USB Stick 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB formatted FAT32.
- Plug the USB in car.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Remove the USB from the car.
- Long press on volume button for 15-20 seconds. ( the unit will reboot)
- Wait another 20 second.
- Coding Started.
- Feature activated!
For firmware versions NBTevo_P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X you can activate CarPlay via ENET cable and you will need:
- Laptop – Windows 8 or 10 x64
- –Wi-Fi Antenna– Your Phone need to connect wirelessly without any cable to CarPlay. You need to buy it yourself.
- ENET cable
================== EntryNav2 CarPlay Activation ====================
1.Check your map version:
Check your current Map version:
Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version
2. Ensure that your unit has a Wi-Fi plug
*If your unit doesn’t have a Wi-Fi Plug, CarPlay is not possible
–Wi-Fi Antenna– Your Phone need to connect wirelessly without any cable to CarPlay. You need to buy it yourself.
– Laptop – Windows 8 or 10 x64
– ENET cable
– Strong Wi-Fi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your laptop is stable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.