You will also receive
- Free car diagnose with official dealer software.
- Faults deletion after flashing.
- List with actual car faults
- ECU Tree List, with car information
What unit i have?
Check your unit version:
Check your current Map and iDrive version:
Go to Navigation -> Scroll down to Settings -> Select Position & Version -> Select Version Information
Check your current Software version:
Select My Vehicle -> iDrive settings -> Software update -> Show current version
Road Map “Region” EVO = NBTevo unit
Road Map “Region” WAY= EntryNav2 unit
After iD5/6 flash upgrade
– Wi-Fi Antenna– Your Phone need to connect wirelessly to CarPlay.
NBTevo iD5/iD6 back
OEM Wi-Fi Antenna
– Laptop – Windows 8 or 10 x64.
– Laptop RAM : minimum 4GB – recommended 8GB.
– Files– After purchase, go to “My Account -> Downloads” and you can download the required files needed for the upgrade process.
– ENET Cable – You need to buy it online or do it yourself. Click here how : DIY ENET Cable Build
– DO NOT use Ethernet to USB Adapters. Only USB-C is accepted.
– Windows C drive free space 20GB (SSD recommended)
– Power Stabilizer for the car battery, or Jumper Cables with additional vehicle.
– Strong Wi-Fi/Internet Connection – This ensures that the TeamViewer connection to your laptop is stable.
We will connect remotely on your laptop and we will do the flash for you. You just sit back and relax!