================== NBTevo CarPlay Activation ====================
If you have NBTevo the operation will be done via TeamViewer or by USB Stick.
For firmware versions NBTevo_H, I, J, K, L, M, N and O you can activate CarPlay by USB
Steps for applying the coding via USB:
- Download the file that we send you and copy it on a USB Stick 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB formatted FAT32.
- Plug the USB in car.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Remove the USB from the car.
- Long press on volume button for 15-20 seconds. ( the unit will reboot)
- Wait another 20 second.
- Coding Started.
- Feature activated!
For firmware versions NBTevo_P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X you can activate CarPlay via ENET cable and you will need:
- Laptop – Windows 8 or 10 x64
- Wi-Fi Antenna– Your Phone need to connect wirelessly without any cable to CarPlay. You need to buy it yourself.
- ENET cable
================== EntryNav2 CarPlay Activation ====================
1.Check your map version:
Check your current Map version:
Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version
2. Ensure that your unit has a Wi-Fi plug
*If your unit doesn’t have a Wi-Fi Plug, CarPlay is not possible
–Wi-Fi Antenna– Your Phone need to connect wirelessly without any cable to CarPlay. You need to buy it yourself.
– Laptop – Windows 8 or 10 x64
– ENET cable
– Strong Wi-Fi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your laptop is stable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Using our software
Out software is tested before it was released. If you want to use it , you will use it on your risk! If your unit is getting bricked or is not working anymore after using our software, we will not refund. We don’t want to harm your unit or car but sometime can fail during an upgrade. So you need to be prepare for anything!